Friend-Boyfriend-Ex!

Why?? Why can’t anyone approve the fact of being friends with you ex? WHY NOT?

I hate this compulsory “fact” which has slipped inside every single person’s brain and has made a permanent residence!!!
I always thought the other way round!
It is simple,you were friends with him,with time you both developed liking for each other,started dating! FULL-STOP.

Dating-> Fling-> Break-up.

Remember,
RELATIONSHIP,is never a ‘break-up’,it just ends!
So,haw does it harm being friends with “the guy you just dated” ??

I believe,if once you’ve decided to end up terms with someone,no one can change your mind.
But if you haven’t,why treat that “guy who you JUST only dated” as enemy or even as a stranger.
Being FRIENDS would never mean cuddling with him or sticking into his lap all the while. It is just maintaining healthy friendly terms!

People,need a brainwash,and FLUSH this silly thing out of their minds,so that they never guide people like ME(who are sensible,and know their limits) and get a whole lecture,like this post. Bwahahaha. 😛

^_^
.__.

10 Comments Add yours

1. People have unnecessarily hyped this.
    I too believe one can stay friends with his/her ex! Though it certainly depends on the note the two of them ended their relationship on.
    🙂
    Disclaimer: Not my experience speak! 😛

Keep writing! 🙂

2. Sakshi Singh says:

I know,if I choose to be friends,I know I have nothing more else to continue than that! Simple.
    Haha.. Good that you didn't get through this,I'll support you though. 😀

Thanks for reading di 🙂

3. I don't get it either. But its mainly the guys that don't want to know you anymore. And to protect yourself you will be nasty or talk nasty about it him.
    Great Post

Love Storm

4. Sakshi Singh says:

That is right! But I believe,it's the same every where. There is a change required.
    And in the end,nasty things,about each other end up into the stuff,as they(the other person) becomes the only one not to get it.

And am on your blog,follow back?:)

5. Revacious says:

There ARE no rules, silly.
    You lead the change, we will follow! 😉

6. Sakshi Singh says:

Haha! I bet no rules at all.
    And am so on the “leading” part! 🙂

7. I never could have a good friendship with my ex. If you have a good end of a relationship I think it´s possible to get fiends.
    Best JUlia

8. Sakshi Singh says:

Exactly!
    The only point is,it depends on how does it end,on a bad note,or a better one!
    Xoxo!

9. Garima says:

I know one of my friend who is still friend with his ex !
    I really love this thing… 🙂
    One of your best post for sure !

10. Sakshi Singh says:

See,you witness the possibility too!
    Thanks a lot Garima! Am so glad that you like it!!:)