That one song!

It’s been weeks!! I am so not blogging! Of course,I have my final semester exams on! 4 down,2 more to go! 😦
Feels so impatient during exams,like,you want to do all that you shouldn’t,watch tv,eat,do all the shit! 😀

Still.. am writing here,may be cause something last night,struct my head,triggered my heart! Made me share! 🙂

I bet to every one,like,every single one,there must have been a song,that recalls all the memories of the past!
To some,it makes shed tears,to some,it may have made laugh..
But sure,that has to be that ONE MELODY that once some time,took your heart away,made you feels special,made you make some one else feel special! *LOVESTRUCK* people!

Can be the song,you remember someone,something.. from the past.. buried deep down inside you heart!
And when you listen to that one song,one line,one stanza,
IT ALL COMES BACK TO YOU IN A FLASHBACK!

Trust me.. it sure does!
For that one moment,one second,one minute, YOU REALIZE EVERYTHING YOU DID,GOOD OR BAD!
You start thinking of yourself,as a person,as a human being,as a friend,as a lover,as a daughter or son! And what hell not!

Though in a few seconds,it goes away,REALITY sets in,you realize past it was,regardless of the fact that “People you lose in your past,were never meant to become you future.” and so you don’t have them as a part of your present. Simple!
Well.. it just sounds simple,trust me!

YOU MISS THAT ONE PERSON,who might,never come back in your life!.. NEVER!
You start missing more.. and then,you give up,because you are too egoist to try and get back to touch!

BASIC HUMAN NATURE! And this “EGO” clause,ruins things,B.A.D.!

Down: Jay Sean
What makes you beautiful: One direction

…..
Sometimes,
You gotta bend down,not beg,but try!
You can say the first word,to begin the conversation.
You can stop thinking of whose mistake it was,as it “was”,in the past!

Don’t explain what wen wrong,think what now can make it work!
BECAUSE,
You realize someone’s importance,presence,need,love,care,affection.. WHEN YOU LOSE THEM!

You hurt yourself,when you MISS THEN and NOT SHOW!
….
🙂
This is just a realization,I got caught into!
Every one else too,can thus,LISTEN TO THEIR FAVORITE SONGS!
AND REALIZE! 😉

My favorite line….

Yaad hai mujhko.. tune kaha tha.. tumse nahiii ruthenge kabhii….”

She will be loved- Maroon 5

That one song..

Once ever took you heart away,
Made you never want to lose that person,come what may..

You want to sing it aloud in light,
But you realize things feel better in quiet..

Love is what you always felt,
In his arms,you wanted forever to melt..

The song wasn’t just a memory,
It was sunshine and it’s glory..

The lines made you cry,
You always think,if he would someday pass by..

Never happens what you want,
It’s just the time you now want to recall..
Let it go,let it go..
Make a new future,
Make him love you once again..
And you’ll feel no pain!

You’re special,and you know it,
It’s time for you to make someone else feel the same way!

17 Comments Add yours

1. Green Speck says:

Yeah … there is always a special song that makes you miss the special person all the more … and you are so true about ego … I too believe that anger and ego ruins everything !!!

2. Nice read!Agreed with the thoughts you shared here.

beautiful blog.

Regards

3. Please remove word verification in comment box by doing this-( so it may be more easy for your readers to write comments here)
    Login-Dashboard-settings-comments-show word verification (NO)

Please see this HINDI video for more clarification-

4. Sakshi Singh says:

Glad you agree!
    In fact you know,every one does,they just don't admit!
    Anger is fine,if it's for a lesser time,as you get angry on the ones,you love. But for long,it's injurious!
    🙂

5. Sakshi Singh says:

Thanks Yashwant.
    It is nice to see you agree to it all. 🙂

6. Sakshi Singh says:

I did this. Thanks again!

7. Garima says:

That one song…for me its so many songs that makes me remember so many moments 🙂

8. Noopur says:

Many times it happens… like whenever i listen hey-shona i always remember my inter college dance competition and my dance partner…. 🙂
    Lovely post….

9. Sakshi Singh says:

Aww!
    It's sweet how just a few lines remind you of so many moments!

10. Sakshi Singh says:

Lovely song Noopur! Am sure,dance partner must have been special.. 😉

Thanks! :*

11. TS says:

Completely agree. We all have that one special song with which we can connect so many memories – some beautiful, some melancholy.

P.S.She will be loved by Maroon 5 is one of my favourite songs. 🙂

12. Sakshi Singh says:

Sure we do! Glad you agree.. 🙂
    And really,it is one of those songs,I keep humming all the time! ❤

13. Noopur says:

Not like that….he already has a gf from a long tym…but he is one of my best buddy…

14. Sakshi Singh says:

Haha! If it was facebook,I will pull your leg more!:P
    U r lucky,to have such great friend! 🙂

15. Aah. Music, Lyrics and Memories. They have some hell of a connection. Totally concur. There is always one song which brings back everything you did, good or bad. [Of course one song with each different person in my case. :D]

But yeah, there's this song “Lamhe” by Jal which remains my all time favorite.

P.S., I love the look of your blog. 🙂

16. Sakshi Singh says:

So true. So same!
    They so do,because every time,even if it just is a line,you get reminded!

Thank you so much di! ❤