Moving on…?

What does moving on precisely mean??
I have never been able to get this term real straight!
A clear perception about this phrase/statement is “moving on with another guy or girl,after of course BREAKING UP with someone else!”
I don’t get it. WHY?
It is like,people who have no spouse/lover ARE NOT ALIVE?
Or,there’s no life without a RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY/GIRL?
Silly! I know!!
Life is vast.
And never LIMITED to mere entertainments like relationships!
Though I have no offense to the people who are in a relationship. Nor I’m against dating.
All I think,is unless you love someone enough to spend your whole life with them,never bound your life too much around that one person. It hurts. When the reality sets in.
Of course,
MOVING ON can be,with work,studies! Or even friends. Not simply just with some other guy or girl to again pretend to you that they love you. Come on!
Life has so much. πŸ™‚
Don’t force yourself into any sort of relationship,it won’t LAST TOO LONG.
Be free. Free to go out,free to roam,free to make your own decisions.
Let someone interfere in your life only when you’re sure of letting them handle it,TOTALLY!

Take care folks! πŸ™‚
AND REMEMBER,
You can love yourself more than anybody else ever will!

10 Comments Add yours

1. shikha says:

i really appreciate your writing sakshi!
    sachme..it is soo simple yet so encouraging and can lift anyone's heart!! πŸ™‚
    i know all these days when out of touch..am sure i missed reading some of your really nice posts!! πŸ˜‰

2. Hmmm….seems for me, moving on ALWAYS meant moving ahead in life with just about anything not necessarily a person. If people tell you that it only means the latter then I am way too sure ..we are doomed πŸ˜› for the heart does what the heart desires and it does not move on ever …it just closes a door!
    Awesome piece …not many write with such simplicity and candor.

3. Green Speck says:

Wonderful piece … specially the last line … moving on should really be all about loving ourselves in the best possible way πŸ™‚

4. Sakshi Singh says:

I am so glad that you do Shikha. πŸ™‚
    Your appreciation means a lot!
    And never mind,you can always come up here and read all of them!

Thanks again. πŸ™‚

5. Sakshi Singh says:

Exactly.
    Moving on is moving ahead with everything else in life than frowning to that one missing part!
    Heart does what is always has too. Chuck chuck. True to the core.

Thanks a lot Kalindi.
    Am glad am able to convey with mere any use of nice vocabulary! Haha!

6. Sakshi Singh says:

You always make me smile to my widest!
    Last line it is. Very fine thing one can do to please itself.

Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

7. Lovely thoughts here. It's when you love yourself that you can truly love others as well. I don't think a relationship needs to define who we are. We can still be unique individuals and retain our identity even in a relationship. Love is good all around. Self-love, love of family and friends, romantic love. Moving on just means moving forward in life. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. πŸ™‚

8. Adhi Das says:

love I to love all…ur wonderful thoughts when put to writing can make us lively..GOOD WORK…GOD<3U

9. Sakshi Singh says:

Thanks a lot. πŸ™‚
    Loving yourself,definitely.
    I second every bit of our phrase,completely!

Moving on,does and only mean moving forward,without any accusation of have forgotten the past or anything.

Your blog is sure a lovely place to visit!
    πŸ™‚
    Thanks for visiting mine!

10. Sakshi Singh says:

Such thoughts do,make us lively,and cheerful.
    Thank you so much!