I know you’re there!

Hey folks!
This post,is no poetry,no such daily random thoughts,it’s something I have been greatly moved by.

Ever thought? Where do people go,when they die?
Can they see their loved ones? Crying? Hoping every possibility of them coming back. Sitting beside the dead body,wondering if it would open eyes and make everything fine.
I don’t know. May be yes,may be no.

Of course,science did prove this thing,spirits,exist. Good,evil? We decide.
They say the ones who die before the time of death God has fixed for them,they don’t rest? No where? Heaven or hell?

It’s weird. These things have been rolling over my brain ever since I watched this movie,TALAASH.

In here (I would of course not reveal the whole movie,for those who haven’t watched it),a father blames himself for the death of child. And the child,through some lady,tries to talk to his parents,his dad. That lady could talk to spirits. The child is sad,in pain,because his father blames himself for his death. He couldn’t rest in peace. He fears if his dad will think the same all his life,of course he cannot change what had happened.

I don’t know. If they can talk. If they are sitting beside me while I type this,or when you’re reading. Uncertain,and creepy!

I have though never lost someone I love,like dying. I don’t know the pain. May be if I did,I wouldn’t have been writing this. That grief,cannot be expressed in words.

We shed tears,even with that one thought of someone we love,dying one day.
What about the ones,who have already lost them? The ones they loved,they thought couldn’t imagine the world without.
They’re gone,for never coming back. This thought runs a shiver in my spine. Makes me realize how much I love people around me.

When you lose somebody,their essence in your life,stays forever,and that makes you,never alone,never weak!

You still have them,as a touch,as a memory,in your heart,they will forever stay. They will be there with you,at every point of life,you just cannot see them. 🙂
Never blame yourself,or anyone,for God’s wish. For something you cannot do anything about. Almighty,has the power and will to do that.

Take care of yourself,and the ones you love,and also,the people who love you.
You never can tell about life,can you?

P.s.: Do watch the movie! 🙂

19 Comments Add yours

1. Green Speck says:

A beautiful post Sakshi … your words are always so rational and enlightening … i learn a lot through your blog 🙂

Thanks a lot 🙂

2. Sakshi Singh says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

3. Sakshi Singh says:

Your comment was awaited,seriously!
    The level of appreciation I get from you,your words too are rational,encouraging and enlightening Amrit!

Thank you so much!

4. *Dark Angel* says:

I know how it feels to lose someone we love. I just can't describe that feeling. I do believe in souls, and they are here to stay forever, sometimes they take form as human or some other animal to live and enjoy life. We all have a reason to be the person we are, God has definite plan for all of us! I liked this post very much, and I will surely watch that movie, thanks, take care 🙂

5. Green Speck says:

Thanks Sakshi … and I always look forward to your posts … they are so enlightening !!

6. An indeed movie… same as your indeed post…

7. Sakshi Singh says:

I am glad that you do! 🙂
    Makes me write more. 😀

8. Sakshi Singh says:

I know,that grief is probably something that can never be expressed! Or diluted.
    I am sure it is hard,and painful.

God sure has something real good in the end for everyone,which we have no control over.

I am happy that you liked it,and yes,do watch the film,sort of very nice!

Take care. 🙂

9. The movie is sure one.
    Thanks Noopur! 🙂

10. Psychologically speaking, it is just a phase. But emotionally, i can only imagine how deeply it can affect a person. Right to the core. Guilt is a terrible thing. It eats you up from inside. It's fear is overwhelming. Regardless, i liked reading what you wrote here. Great work! 🙂

11. Basically,I tell you,it's a human nature,to have a reason for anything that has happened,we need somebody,someone to put the blame on,and if there's no one we can find,we accuse ourselves.

Of course,I agree to what you say completely!

Thanks a lot,am glad I could convey it all to you. 🙂

12. Adhi Das says:

Dear follower friend iam hear to say thanks for all support…ur support my success…Keep writing & reading…waiting to hear more…good luck…GOD<3U

13. I couldn't more love the way you write and express Sir!
    Thanks a lot for your words!
    Means a lot. 🙂

Have a nice day!

14. PAIN IS UNBEARABLE, BUT ONE HAS TO ALWAYS MOVE ON… WELL WRITTEN SAKSHI..:)

15. True! 🙂

Thanks Vandana!
    Am glad you like it!

16. Paulina says:

great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

17. Thanks Paulina!
    I would love to follow you! 🙂

18. Amit rai says:

the thought of losing someone .. idk i can't explain in words. i haven't really lost anyone, but .. someone i know have, and the thought that, the person was there yesterday, i know that person was but he isn't there today. how could someone vanish like that. seriously i got no words to explain how it feels. it just moves you.
    nice words saakshi ! =)

19. I am glad that you can connect so well Amit!
    And losing someone,personally,by God's grace I haven't faced it too,but I can just wonder. Probably if i would have,i wouldn't be writing this,that grief can not be explained in words.

Someone vanishing suddenly and never coming back,ahh.. I wouldn't want to even wonder. I am happy to have every one I love around me,it's a complete life.
    I hope no one would ever have to depart from their loved ones.

Thanks a lot. Your appreciation means a lot!