From the window!

Not too much of photography though,fascinates me. But somehow,I managed to click this cute little fella too.
Having a house on the 4th floor is so much nice,these little birds irritate you all the time!
And oh no no no,if it rains,they are probably trying to come inside through the window.
So yeah,I just kind of felt like posting the pictures here.
Another reminder of how-god-made-all-the-things-in-this-world-BEAUTIFUL!

13 Comments Add yours

1. Green Speck says:

Beautiful pics … I love watching pigeons too 🙂

2. *Dark Angel* says:

You are so damn lucky, I have been struggling to click these cuties for a long time!!!

3. Amit rai says:

haha ! ! they look cute, adorable .. but trust me, when they want to make their nest in your bathroom , they can really be a pain . 😀 .. one has been trying to make one in mine for like half a month now , and …a lot of times i've to pick those woods, and wires , and stuff they use to make nests, out of my bathroom. 😀 .. anyways, nice clicks 🙂

4. Sakshi Singh says:

Really?
    I was lucky having a house of 4th floor then!

5. Sakshi Singh says:

Amit !!
    That is like so true,they sit beside my window and make noises like at every hour of the day,midnight too sometimes. That is disturbing!
    Plus,the ones here are kind of bigger in size,so that makes it creepy at nice!

Thanks 🙂

6. Amit rai says:

😀 😀 ! ! well they like having their moments of disturbing sakshi -winks- 😀 ! ! … oh ? .. well the one i have here sleep at night .. or idk .. but it sure does takes the morning shit in my bathroom that sure is disturbing /irritating like anything >.< 😀

7. Sakshi Singh says:

I tell you.
    No matter how cute they're when they're away, I freak out seeing them in the balcony. Seems they wanna hit me or something. Idk. 😛

8. Amit rai says:

hahaha ! ! 😀 … just keep your windows closed sakshi 😀 🙂 they won't hurt you ^__^ and they're adorable until you maintain your distance.. 🙂

9. Sakshi Singh says:

Yes. That's the measure. 😛
    They look lovely when the whole flock flies up high in the sky!^_^

10. Amit rai says:

😀 ! true ! ^__^ … so windows down , headphones up 😀 xD you can be in your own amazing world 😉

11. Sakshi Singh says: