It is often when a guy asks a girl about the “type of guy” she might like. Or what’s her type. I have personally never been able to answer that. I always end up saying that I do not have a type. But today, I just gave it a thought. Because I had to answer it to a guy I sort of like (if you’re reading this- TAKE A HINT!!).
* Someone who would be fine with my mood swings because no matter what its all going to come down at him.
* Someone who’d not ask me why I am in bed all day looking at my ugliest, wearing pajamas, making weird faces and acting out all the time. He’ll just understand that I am down with my periods and he’ll be nicer!
* Someone who’d take me out on long drives, play my favorite songs and not make me talk while I enjoy the songs.
* Someone who’ll help me pick up my dress when I get ready for my girls night!
* Someone who would NEVER call me fat (or just occasionally and then ensure that he’s kidding)!!
* Someone who will let me do things on my own and help when I cannot do it on my own (mostly). But he will let me try, let me give in what I got.
* Someone who will constantly motivate me to try, learn and do new things. Make me work on my instincts and talent.
* Someone who will remind me that he loves me (not in a pushy or possessive way) but just every once a while!
The list maybe is endless but these were the few things a girl would really need/want in her guy.
Hope this helps the guys, and the girls, feel free to add on! 😉
Happy Friday! ❤️